OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

remington sp-10 stock?

Started by hoyt0008, December 22, 2012, 10:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoyt0008

I just picked a nice used sp-10.I am looking for a thumbhole stock if anyone knows where I might find one. I know remington no longer makes the sp-10 but was hoping that maybe you could still pick up a thumbhole stock even used would be fine.

Old Gobbler

The only thumbhole stock thàt I know is available is the remington facory thumbhole in mossy oak obsession pattern- Last time I checked they wanted $300 for the part

The last sp10 model that Remington ever produced was thumbhole version,  it may prove to be the rarest one to aquire in years to come
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Devastator

i made a 1187 shurshot fit.if ya look back on some post there might be something there on how to do it.

philbilly26

I have a Remington SP10 Thumbhole stock and forearm in cam from Remington.  These two parts doe not require anything but replacing the originals, I also have the B-square mount for the gun.   

hoyt0008

Old Gobbler

Quote from: philbilly26 on January 28, 2013, 11:49:28 AM
I have a Remington SP10 Thumbhole stock and forearm in cam from Remington.  These two parts doe not require anything but replacing the originals, I also have the B-square mount for the gun.
If you dont mind , what were they asking for the stock and forearm parts --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

hoyt0008

Dont know still waiting to hear from him.

philbilly26

Sorry guys I have been working overtime the past couple of days at work, the cliff hit me i didn't fall off it..  sent all who emailed me a email back

hoyt0008