OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The artist formerly known as LaBiologist

Started by HogBiologist, November 13, 2012, 09:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogBiologist

Well boys, since I am about to be working for Arkansas I cant be La Biologist any longer.  After much thought, I have decided on HogBiologist.  Since Arkansas is the Razorbacks (i.e. Hogs) I figured it would be appropriate.  I have enjoied working in La but since I have 3 weeks after this one and am off the whole week of thanksgiving, I figure it is best to go ahead and change the name.
Certified Wildlife Biologist

drenalinld

savduck

Georgia Boy

Hognutz

You new monicker kinda makes us kin!! Welcome to the family, Hogbiologist!!   ;D :toothy12: :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

davisd9

Hog tastes good grilled!   ;)  Clowney is a great cook.  J/K  Congratulations on the job and now that SC has played them I will go back to rooting for them.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

mossy835

stinkpickle

Way back when I first read "LaBiologist", I thought you were a doctor specializing in a specific part of the female anatomy.   ;)

HogBiologist

Quote from: stinkpickle on November 15, 2012, 01:53:41 PM
Way back when I first read "LaBiologist", I thought you were a doctor specializing in a specific part of the female anatomy.   ;)

Someone pointed that out to me about 6 months after I started using that handle.
Certified Wildlife Biologist