OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Woodburning supplies?

Started by lightsoutcalls, November 01, 2012, 09:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

I have a Colwood Detailer woodburner that I bought several years ago.   It is a great little machine with an adjustable temperature setting and replaceable handpieces and tips.  I don't even remember where I got it (online store). 
   I had an idea hit me yesterday during a meeting at work (numerous callmaking ideas have been birthed in boring meetings) and need to pick up a couple of new tips for my woodburner.
   Anyone else use Colwood burners?  Any recommendations of where to buy tips?

Hopefully I will be able to post a call in the next week or so with the idea I had.  My artistic abilities are pretty limited, but the sketches on the back of my staffing sheet looked pretty good to me. ;) 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Check "Woodcraft" if there is a store near you. I got mine at Woodcraft in Tulsa.
And He said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" So I answered, "O Lord God, You know."  Ezekiel 37: 3

Muck

I have the same burner.  Just bought some replaceable tips directly from Colwood on-line.  You can find them at:  www.woodburning.com

Greg Dorrance and other shops with web stores also carry colwood tips.  The prices were comparable.

Muck