News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Medical Question

Started by gatrapper, October 28, 2012, 05:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatrapper

Hey Y'all,

Probably since I was 15 years old I have had this problem.  I will be feeling good and I'll go do something active and my body instantly feels very weak, I feel light headed, and I just mentally start to feel sluggish.  During the day I will feel fatigued a lot and just tired, even when I haven't done a single thing.  Last 2 weeks have been rough and today has been downright horrible.  Just feeling crappy all the time and just feeling weak.  Today Im watching my Raiders play and I walk upstairs at a commercial to grab some water and I get to the top of the stairs I have to hold onto my door handle because I start feeling dizzy and my body starts shaking and feeling weird.  After 10-15 seconds I feel fine and go grab my water and sit back down.  Short while later I get up to use the bathroom and I remember opening my bathroom door and next thing I know Im hitting the floor in the bathroom. 

I have been to several doctors, cardiologist, and endocrinologist and they say Im fine and results are normal, but how Im feeling clearly isn't. 

Anyone have any ideas?  Going to try to go to the doctor after I teach tomorrow.
"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

TRKYHTR

Sounds like a heart problem to me. I would suggest getting some second opinions with another cardiologist. My other strong suggestion would be to STOP WATCHING the RAIDERS. That can make anybody sick. LOL Hope you feel better and get things squared away.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

stone road turkey calls

I agree with joe, heart problem lack of sufficient oxygen. could be diabetes see another doctor.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Frankinthelaurels

Not to make light of a serious situation but I agree with the above.. watching or rooting for the RAIDERS could be the problem... seriously, if your recovering that quickly I head straight to a doctor or emergency room... sounds like and oxygen debt problem, diabetes, an inner ear problem of some sort... since you where 15 doesn't tell us how long you've been like this... YOU MUST DO SOMETHING..it can't be that serious if you've been like this for 25 years...

gatrapper

My cardiologist put me through a stress test and attached a monitor to me for like 3 days a couple years ago and they said I was fine.  It doesn't happen all the time, but it seems to be happening much more lately.

I have had tons of blood tests and such ran and I never came back with diabetes. 

Going to try to get in to see the doctor this week so hopefully I can find another route to go.

Raiders won today so my heart is doing much better lol :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

Tail Feathers

I would think sure they have checked your blood sugar?

Mine runs low and the symptoms are similar. 

Hope they find out what it is real soon and get you some relief.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

gatrapper

How would sleep apnea affect me when Im awake?  Im a physically fit guy too, not overweight.  6'3 188 pounds.  Workout everyday, eat healthy, dont stay up late.

TRKYHTR

Still think it's a heart problem. Maybe A-fib. Have you noticed it being affected by your diet. You might be allergic to something your eating and then it's affecting your heart. If your heart stays in A-fib for prolonged periods of time it can give you those symptoms. Maybe sugarray can comment on this issue.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

guesswho

Quote from: gatrapper on October 28, 2012, 09:00:28 PM
How would sleep apnea affect me when Im awake?  Im a physically fit guy too, not overweight.  6'3 188 pounds.  Workout everyday, eat healthy, dont stay up late.
I'm as fit as the next guy, work out four times a week for most of my 52 years.  I also suffered from some of the same symptoms.  Do some research.  I'm not saying it is Sleep Apnea but it's not out of the question with some of  the symptoms you described.   

But I am a salesman and not a Doctor, although I think I would have made a good Doctor if if I was smart enough and didn't mind working 80 hours a week.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

gatrapper

Ok, thanks.  I'll do some research on it tonight.

Kylongspur88

If you think there's a problem then get it checked out. I would defiantly get a second opinion. Good luck  :jesus-cross:

ghillie

Sorry to hear about not feeling well.  Wondering if it could be postural hypotension or orthostatic hypotension.  Are you dehydrated?  Or it could be a vascular problem or a problem with plaque in your carotid arteries...could be a variety of issues.  Also...could it be Mono?  We have been seeing a lot of cases of mono recently.  Hope you get feeling better!

gatrapper

Had mono before so that is ruled out.

I teach 5th grade and go to school so hopefully over my Thanksgiving break I can go see the cardiologist. 

I've been doing a lot of research and I'm looking to possibly having a hole in my heart. 

merocustomcalls

Sounds like your brain might not be getting enough circulation....maybe an aneurysm somewhere? 

Also sounds similar to narcolepsy or even chronic fatigue syndrome.