OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Walnut Shady Lady !

Started by shadetree callers, October 25, 2012, 11:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadetree callers

Here is one of my shirtpocket boxcalls that I made for a friend back in 2009 . This call was packed away and lost during a move into a new house several years ago . I had to make a replacement for him so this one is for sale if anyone is interested shoot me a PM. I made this one from Ohio Black Walnut  that was originally cut as part of an order for Remington Arms to be used in gunstocks . This one has all the sounds I look for in my calls including a great gobble . Thanks for looking !
Bob

culpeper

Ive had the pleasure to hear many of these pocket calls that Bob makes and the are all turkey, not that size doesn't matter, :TooFunny:, but in this case size doesn't matter these have a great sound.  That's sharp bob.

shadetree callers

Thanks Scott. I had to make a replacemant call since I lostthis one so long ago . It was nice to finally find it , lol . Now it will finally have a home where it will be used not boxed away .

stone road turkey calls

Bob, that's a good looking call, i like that you use straight slot screws they look much better than the phillips head type.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

turkey slayer