turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayer needed.

Started by runngun, October 15, 2012, 02:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

It has been a while since I have been on here. I need y'all to pray for my wife of 17 years, she is 41 years old. On October 08,2012 she was diagnosed with breast cancer. We have been having alot of test done, biopsies, MRI's, CT scans. I spoke to her Doctor this am and she said that her lymph nodes appear normal and she does not believe it has spread. But tomorrow we have a PET scan lined up to be sure. We have two children, our son who is 16 and our little girl who is 6.

God bless
D Ray
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

snoodlum

I ask in the name above all names ,JESUS CHRIST, that His healing touch overwhelm your family and that Almighty GOD will take what satan meant for evil and turn it to good , for His glory . Amen :cross2:

vaturkey

Vaturkey

Turkey Beard

More prayers, from SW MO...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

misfire

Dear Lord Jesus,
I ask that You spread Your loving arms around this family. I pray for a healing and that You provide peace, determination and wisdom to this family.
In Your loving name I pray
Lee
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

lightsoutcalls

Lord, in Your word, You refer to Yourself as the Great Physician.  Our friend has shared his concerns about the health of the wife You blessed him with.  God, I pray that You would provide healing in her body.  I pray that You would use the uncertainties and the difficulties to draw them closer to each other than ever before and closer to You.  I ask that You provide comfort and encouragement for their children, and that through this time You would solidify their faith in You as the loving, omnipotent God that You are.  I ask each of these things in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Hognutz

Prayers said and sent. May the Good Lord by with you through your troubles, and allow a total and complete recovery. It happens everyday.. God bless your wife and family.. :cross2: :bible:
         Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Roostem33

Lord, I come to you today to ask that you put your special angels around this family. Give them peace and strength through your Son Jesus Christ. In his Holy name I pray Amen!!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

runngun

Thanks for the prayers. We went Friday and picked up her results from the PET scan. The only other area of concern is her thyroid which showed hyper-activity, which we were aware of from about 7 or 8 years ago when she had trouble before. NO OTHER CANCER LOCATED, lungs, liver, spleen, kidneys and lymph nodes all clear.  It did show the tumor on right side.
Tomorrow we go for biopsy on the left side where she has two very small areas that were seen on previous test, mammogram and CT scan.

Thanks and may God Bless
D Ray
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Turkey Beard

Praise God for answered prayers! May HE continue to bless you all...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Duke0002

Quote from: runngun on October 21, 2012, 08:43:56 PM
Thanks for the prayers. We went Friday and picked up her results from the PET scan. The only other area of concern is her thyroid which showed hyper-activity, which we were aware of from about 7 or 8 years ago when she had trouble before. NO OTHER CANCER LOCATED, lungs, liver, spleen, kidneys and lymph nodes all clear.  It did show the tumor on right side.
Tomorrow we go for biopsy on the left side where she has two very small areas that were seen on previous test, mammogram and CT scan.

Thanks and may God Bless
D Ray

Continuing to pray. 

An aside for encouragement.  My wife has been breast cancer free for 10 yrs now.  She also had 2 small spots.  Thanks be to God, that with surgery and heavy doses of chemo all has been clear.  Trusting that our gracious Lord will do the same for your wife.