OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I wager Biden throws a fit before round three...........

Started by pappy, October 11, 2012, 06:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

After the debates,  Florida and its hefty 29 electoral votes have slipped right out Obama's hands and 3 more swing states are within reach, that can place the republican ticket in the 1600 Pennsylvania

The last and most critical debate is right here in Boca Raton , Florida . This is no accident ......this is a retirement area with a very high concentration of elderly Jewish folks some of whom are pissed about Joe Bidens answers about not backing up Israeli interests . It is nothing unusual to see very old folks with Nazi death camp identification numbers tattooed on their arm(s)   

Its cut a dry an the way Obama has acted regarding Iran  , I see a future where history repeats itself........ Joe Biden is nothing more that Neville Chamberlain.....The consequences of being a spineless douche are going to alter the course of humanity

I am Shannon Kelly and approve this message.

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Kylongspur88

I have said it once and I'll say it again; those that stand against Israel pay a hefty toll. History has proven this time and time again.

On the topic of nukes, Iran doesn't need a missile to hit the U.S. my concern is what are called dirty bombs. Nuclear/ radioactive material released into a urban area. These can be as small as a backpack and could kill thousands through radiation poisoning.

This administrations inaction rather than action is what I find most disturbing...

mossy835

Quote from: Kylongspur88 on October 14, 2012, 05:28:35 PM
I have said it once and I'll say it again; those that stand against Israel pay a hefty toll. History has proven this time and time again.

On the topic of nukes, Iran doesn't need a missile to hit the U.S. my concern is what are called dirty bombs. Nuclear/ radioactive material released into a urban area. These can be as small as a backpack and could kill thousands through radiation poisoning.

This administrations inaction rather than action is what I find most disturbing...
Yes but a person in bed with the Muslim radicals will turn a deaf ear!

pappy

I KNEW ALL YOU RED BLOODED TURKEY HUNTERS/POLITICAL ANNALISTS WOULDN'T LET ME DOWN.....WHAT A COUPLE OF DEBATES, I THOUGHT THE BOYS WERE GONNA DUKE IT OUT THE LAST TIME, WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN THOSE M&M'S (MORMON AND MORON...I MEAN MUSLIM....UH MONKEY...OH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN) SWINGING AT EACH OTHER....CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FLORIDA DEBATE.......SAW A BUMPER STICKER THE OTHER DAY " I'D RATHER VOTE FOR A MORMON THEN A MORON
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Old Gobbler

Its a tight race again

Foreign policy.. ..... will be the debate focus is Boca Raton,  this should prove to be a decisive debate
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon