turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Orders headed Home..............

Started by pappy, March 02, 2011, 12:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Been able to go out to the shop this past weekend, caught up on some orders. See if you guys can find your calls......give you some hinits, one is Floriday bound, and there's a Kentuckian in the bunch, oh and Georgia is peeking out from the shadows and ...there's crystal and aluminum and slate in the mix....oh well, it is so complicated I'll  just let you all argue......pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

mossy835

Nice looking arrangement, I am sure your customers are going to be as happy as I am with their calls.

bowhunter84

coachmitchel

I found mine heading to OHIO, box elder slate in the middle, a couple strikers to go along with it, and the trumpet second from the top, in your old field grade sytle.  Can't wait to get my hands on them.

Coach

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Gold Spur

That's a beautiful bunch of calls Pappy!  :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

M Sharpe

I'm liking the looks of those trumpets!!   :you_rock:
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

turkey slayer

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Old Gobbler

Jack , That is a whole load of nice calls !!! :you_rock:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

hookedspur

Quote from: liquid affliction on March 02, 2011, 04:00:51 PM
Quote from: hookedspur on March 02, 2011, 03:18:59 PM
I hope they all goo to good homes. :icon_thumright:

Nope, one of those calls is going to be abused badly this year.  Up early, snake infested swamps, mosquito's the size of small birds,  played all day, seed ticks, bloody palm prints, cow poo, dragged through the briar's, belly crawled across the pastures, and oh yes...put to bed wet......Not to mention spillage of the occasional frosty adult beverage.  Yep, one of those calls is going to get abused... Badly.....

Glad there is a lifetime warranty on these things.........   :happy0064:
ALL RIGHT !!!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Roostem33

Man Jack, those sure look good!!!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)