OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My turn for a request!

Started by Turkey Beard, August 27, 2012, 09:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey Beard

Our daughter's water broke about midnight last night.  She's in her 33rd week with identical twin boys.  The hospital has tried to stop the labor for at least 2 more days and hopefully 5 (won't go into all the reasons) but between 5 a.m. and 8 a.m. she progressed from a 1 to a 3 dilation.  Prayers, please... the babies are about 5.5 lbs and 3.75 lbs and we're looking at hospital time, feeding tubes, etc.
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

snoodlum

I ask that Jesus Christ show Himself mightily in this situation ! May God be glorified ! :cross2:

Turkey Beard

Thanks snoodlum.  I'll post this in the general forum but...Aug. 27, 2012. 15:03, Wes Thomas Feldman. 3 lbs, 15 oz. 18"

Aug. 27, 2012. 15:12, Cord Nolan Feldman. 4 lbs, 14 oz. 18"

Daughter was able to deliver both vaginally. Neither is on a breathing machine, or anything. They're both in the NICU and we don't know how long. Daughter due to be discharged Wed. morning.
www.1upgamecalls.com

BOFF

Prayers for both the grandsons and daughter. Please keep us updated.

*edited "if" to "us"*

God Bless,
David B.

snoodlum

BOFF

Prayers continue. I'm sure it will be had to be discharged from the hospital today, and have to leave the babies.

Prayers for peace.

God Bless,
David B.

misfire

Awesoome news, congrats to all. Prayers for the children to continue to grow and be healthy
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Turkey Beard

Thanks so much everyone!  Wild Wes (middle name is Nolan, got that wrong earlier) is doing great.  Hard Cord (middle name is Thomas) is on a ventilator & feeding tube but progressing well.
www.1upgamecalls.com

Roostem33

My prayers are for both to continue to get stronger!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

turkey slayer

Hope little one is still doing good! Prayers sent  :jesus-cross: