turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

odd numbers out of fed

Started by SumToy, July 18, 2012, 03:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

Ok find this odd.  It was 3 different guns 3 different size chokes with same box of Fed shells. 

Nova 26 inch barrel 562.  151 in 10

870 21 inch barrel 570. 147 in 10

Yildiz 24 inch barrel 575 choke. 150 in the 10.

I may not can count any higher   LoL.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

savduck

William, that the range I'm getting out of the Weatherby with this years Feds...got 4 different lot numbers with your 562. The pattern is very even and well spread

Got a few in the 160 to 170 with 550 and 555 constriction. patterns  lack good 20 ring, and have holes in the 10.
Georgia Boy

SumToy

Dale this one of the boxes we had that day.  The thing that gets me is the wide rang on the chokes and the numbers stay about the same.   The 870 had the most take down if you off the bore. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

savduck

The Feds drive me crazy....but t hey dang sure will lay a gobbler out.
Georgia Boy

R AJ

Wm,
I have seen numbers close to that in 580 chokes also. I think it was in a Brng inv+.

gobbler74

150 avg with those in a 10" is plenty dead with a 20 or 12
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"