News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Beards and Spurs

Started by crappieangler, July 10, 2012, 11:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

Quote from: TRKYHTR on July 21, 2012, 10:20:58 PM
Sorry my wife already has one of those of me. It trumps anything you can put together. Lol

TRKYHTR
:TooFunny:  I know what you mean.

Quote from: Shotgun on July 21, 2012, 10:16:55 PM
Voodoo my hoodooo...Maybe we should get a voodoo doll to pass around next year and see who can take a kill pic with it. 
I know a man with a needle and thread who could fix us up, now there's something I didn't ever think I'd be saying, at least on a public forum.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Shotgun

We'll just call him doc  ;)

mountman62

heck, we all know Ronnie can't count, so he never told us how many he has killed, but after seeing that side view, all i can say, DA@@, wish my Momma had taught me how to turkey hunt like that, maybe i wish my grandma had turkey hunted instead of squirrel hunting, then maybe my spur bucket wouldn't be an 6 oz solo cup about half full, they is just some turkey killin machines on here, maybe one day i can post some pics of my beards and spurs, if i can only get Ronnie or Joe from Cali to take me, i gotta get a hook up or maybe a spur up, great pics from all you guys, public, private or whatever, any turkey i kill is a good one, i want a notebook with all my kills in it, a post it note does the job just fine so far
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

barry

Quote from: vaturkey on July 21, 2012, 09:00:24 PM
Quote from: chatterbox on July 21, 2012, 08:51:48 PM
Quote from: North40R on July 21, 2012, 07:07:03 PM
Guesswho have you ever heard of a limit? Your 93-03 collection suggest that you haven't!...
That's a pretty nasty comment considering you don't even know the man........ >:(
Ronnie is as straight a shooter as you will ever meet, and is a turkeys worst nightmare, and a good friend of mine.
Please refrain from making comments about a person when you don't know all your facts.

I want to be like Ronnie when I grow up !  :icon_thumright:

I'd be satisfied to be like Ronnie's Mom!

Ruger M77

Quote from: Hooksfan on July 11, 2012, 11:01:04 AM
That string with the beards, spurs and beads is pretty cool.  I have no idea which spurs go with which beards.  I wish I would have saved the spurs through my whole hunting career, and I wish I knew how many beards my ex-wife sold in a garage sale.
Here's a pic of the man cave and a some strings of spurs that I have kept.

YOUR EX WIFE SOLD YOUR BEARDS?!! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A REASON FOR MURDER!!
I eat therefore I hunt

GSLAM95

I just caught up to speed on this thread, was hoping to see a bunch more cool pictures of beards and spurs but instead it was disappointing to see that a bama member has jumped to conclusion on Ronnies kill total.  Hopefully it was just a big misunderstanding and he can be forgiven instead of nailed to the cross.
I am a turkey junky so to speak just as many others here and like it a lot better when everyone is getting along so hopefully we can get this thread back on track after the momentary  :TrainWreck1:  we encountered.
:anim_25: turkey hunting to all!!  

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Hooksfan

Quote from: Ruger M77 on July 24, 2012, 06:25:22 PM
YOUR EX WIFE SOLD YOUR BEARDS?!! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A REASON FOR MURDER!!
[/quote]
:toothy9:
My friend, don't ever underestimate the malicious and vindictive nature of a woman.  She knew I hunted when we met.  She thought she would change that.  She was wrong.  She waited for turkey season to file for divorce, locked me outta the house and had herself a garage sale.  I wouldn't have even noticed when I did if a friend that owned a turkey barn hadn't told me that one of his workers came to work and was laughing about this woman selling her husbands turkey beards.  As close as I can tell, she sold about 15 or so beards and four or five fans.  I know the fans went to a local hardware/sporting goods store.
Trust me, there is only one reason she is above ground and that is because I have two kids that love her and call her mother.  I would have rather she cheated on me.....nevermind....she did that too.  :funnyturkey: