OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

11-87 camo

Started by lowoctane, July 08, 2012, 11:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowoctane

Which one is this? Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

rtsj

That would be the greenleaf model.  :icon_thumright:  New one for you? Got one myself and a matching 870.

Roy

lowoctane

Thinking about it. Haven't heard a final price yet. We started at 500...It's a 90% gun, with scratches on the barrel near the muzzle, and some high point wear.
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

Grunt-N-Gobble

Like rtsj said, greenleaf........... but I think it's more specifically Mossyoak Full Foliage.

I know a guy that still has a camo set in that pattern and when he wears it in the spring or early fall, he just flat-out disappears.  I mean, if I see him walking slowly through the woods, if I take my eyes off of him and he stops, I'll loose him and won't pick him up again until he starts moving.

gophert

Yep it is MO Greenleaf.  I still hunt in a shirt that is MO Full Foliage and the green leaves are bigger.

Grunt-N-Gobble

So......what is the difference then?  Just the size of the green leaves??

gophert

FullChoke

Full Foliage was built upon the original Treestand camo pattern and therefor has large limbs in it. Greenleaf looks more like vines and twigs.

Even though this example looks to have leaves similar to Full Foliage, from what I can see I believe that this actually is the Greenleaf pattern.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Gobblestik

you wouldn't want to part with it would ya?

lowoctane

:turkey2:
No sir, not at the present!
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

rtsj

Quote from: rtsj on July 08, 2012, 12:08:31 PM
That would be the greenleaf model.  :icon_thumright:  New one for you? Got one myself and a matching 870.

Roy
WooHoo!!!!!! Just added a Treebark 11/87 unfired still in its original box. :drool: NWTF. Model.  Only need the bottomland 870 and I got em all! :z-guntootsmiley:

Thanks Roy

SKFOOTER

Dr.Love

Been looking for one like that myself. Been unable to find one. Consider yourself lucky. I love that gun.