only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Another Craig's list score

Started by Basser69, July 03, 2012, 06:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basser69

I really did not need it but for a $50 back up, why not

DeWayne Knight

I have an old American made Delta 14" band saw with the enclosed base which is my primary saw.  I also have one of the Shopmaster Benchtop models like above.  I like the smaller saw for cutting pieces with a tighter radius because of the thinner blade.  My only caution is to be careful with the table tilt adjustment.  The handle on mine broke early on.

Basser69

DeWayne thanks for the heads up on the handle!

VanHelden Game Calls

I beleive the adjustable handle is 5/16 x 18.  There discontinued as well :character0029:

But I found a t nob at Menards that works great and it wont break.

Old Gobbler

Craigslist Rocks !!!!! and here I just thought it was just for truckdrivers to get "dates"
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

handcannon

I have that same bandsaw and have used it a lot. I have tried all kinds of things and read tons of material and never could get it to track a straight cut. It's still a good light duty bandsaw. I still use it from time to time but prefer my 14" ultimate grizzly with 6" riser lift.

magnoliagamecalls

I had one of them many moons ago. I cut alot of dowels and some wood with it. I really liked it. I had something go out on it and the part was not made any longer. So I just trashed it but it served its purpose the little while I had it.