turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pappy Call recieved

Started by EliteArkHunter, March 01, 2011, 03:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EliteArkHunter

Crystal top and slate on bottom.....Zebra wood.....very pleased with it!!      :fud: :newmascot:

[attachment deleted by admin]

turkey slayer

Nice ! Im waiting on mine should be here anyday now!

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

mossy835

Nice so you can use both sides? This may be next years choice if that is true one item two sounds.

EliteArkHunter

yes i got the crystal on top for a louder sound and the slate on the bottom is for closer or softer calling....i was impressed on how easy the slate side talked to me when i used it....i really like the slate.....i will be purchasing another one with a different combination next year for sure.....

Hollis what combo did u get on yours?.....i wanna swap calls and see how i like your for ideas on my next pot

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

paturkeyhntr

Quote from: mossy835 on March 01, 2011, 05:10:22 PM
Nice so you can use both sides? This may be next years choice if that is true one item two sounds.
Mossy835, the calls we purchased are the same way based on the description....aluminum over glass....so ours have a glass surface on the bottom that can be played.

mossy835

Quote from: paturkeyhntr on March 01, 2011, 06:28:04 PM
Mossy835, the calls we purchased are the same way based on the description....aluminum over glass....so ours have a glass surface on the bottom that can be played.

I will have to get mine out and investigate then. Thanks

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Hillbilly280

Good call from a fine call maker.

Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS

TANK

Quote from: turkey slayer on March 01, 2011, 04:07:33 PM
Nice ! Im waiting on mine should be here anyday now!
I'm waiting on mine also!!!! Nice looking call

mossy835

I looked up my order and I had a choice of single side (the one I did order) or have it opened up with slate as the second side which I did not order so mine only plays on the aluminum top side.

paturkeyhntr

Quote from: mossy835 on March 02, 2011, 12:07:04 AM

I looked up my order and I had a choice of single side (the one I did order) or have it opened up with slate as the second side which I did not order so mine only plays on the aluminum top side.

In the pics you posted, it looks like there is enough of an opening to play the glass.  I have several other 2 sided pot calls and they have an opening about the same size as this call.  Unless there isn't enough room to get into the glass to condition it????  Either way, I am sure it is an awesome call.

Gold Spur

Congrats, she's a beauty!  :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

turkey slayer

Mine is slate over aluminum.... will do