OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Prayer requests

Started by Duke0002, June 26, 2012, 09:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke0002

1)  My cousin's son fatally (accident) shot himself at home Sunday.  Pray for enduring comfort/strength for his grandma, parents, family, and children.  Heart wrenching.

2)  My BIL will have surgery on Wed.  You may remember praying for him several months ago as he had a heart valve replaced.  Tests showed that a wire from the temporary pacemaker during his previous surgery was left inside him.  This has caused all sorts of difficulty. 

Thanks,

Dale

turkey slayer

Sorry for your loss and troubles prayers sent :jesus-cross:

Hognutz

Prayers said and sent. My heart goes out to you and your extended family.. :bible: :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

lightsoutcalls

I pray that God will extend His peace that goes beyond our understanding to you and your family members. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

schuylkillspur

You hav nothing w/o FAITH

vaturkey

Prayers sent from Va.  :jesus-cross:
Vaturkey

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Turkey Beard

Prayers going out on the tragedy that your family has experienced and for healing for your BIL...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Roostem33

I'm praying for you all Dale, this has to be a hard thing to go through.

God bless,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Duke0002

Thank you all.   He was a young man in his mid 30's.  Just a second or two of forgetting gun safety is all it took.

Please, all, practice firearm safety 100% of the time.

Duke0002

Update.   

BIL had a 10 in wire pulled out of his heart from the previous surgery.  He's doing well.

Visiting hours for my cousin's son tonight.  Family is holding up well.  Your prayers are very much appreciated by the family.  They know the strength of God's grace in Christ.  Tomorrow is the funeral. 

TnTurk

Praying for you and your family.   :bible:                                                         God Bless -Steve