News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

need info.

Started by SumToy, June 19, 2012, 03:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKFOOTER

Quote from: SumToy on July 30, 2012, 10:38:55 PM
Ok this was the mag blend.  It was 215 in the 10.  I like the looks of it.  The fed 7 I have are all over the place.  I am going back to the 6 to see if it is the shell. 
What size choke??

SumToy

This one was a 682.   I may bump it up some.  It looks like it may be two chokes.  A lot of times we have found that we get both shells to work out of the same choke.  I think I know what is going on with the Fed just got to build the choke and get good temps. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Thegobblergetter

William, is that pattern with the MagBlends in a Rem. SP-10?  Just wondering.  I sure do like the pattern that you had with the HW6's.  John

SumToy

This was the sp10.  The pic not do pattern good.  I looked at it this morn it is a small center mass.  I take one of gust the small part. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

woodchip

That's a pretty good pattern.  I got 220 in the 10" at 40 yards with my NEF 10ga and the HeviShot Magblends.  I had a .695 gobbling thunder in it.

Thegobblergetter

William, anymore info about HW6 in the SP-10 with your chokes?  Am anxious to hear if you have come up with the same numbers that you had earlier.  Thanks, John

SumToy

We have had rain or heat.  Just not real good temps to work on chokes.  I can shoot other stuff get a idea and know what they will do.  This is a new game so not know how they will change. 

savduck

Quote from: SumToy on July 30, 2012, 10:38:55 PM
The fed 7 I have are all over the place. 

Like my 20 all over again.
Georgia Boy

SumToy

Dale I have missed something with it just got to look at it.  The numbers are high then low then so/so.   Looks to be choked to small but going to be hard to open up and get it to pattern.  Go a idea gust got to try it. 

savduck

Quote from: SumToy on August 23, 2012, 08:31:25 AM
Dale I have missed something with it just got to look at it.  The numbers are high then low then so/so.   Looks to be choked to small but going to be hard to open up and get it to pattern.  Go a idea gust got to try it. 

Heck, nothing wrong with the choke.....Im talking about the Fed 7s being all over the place. The choke is fine. I do need to come see you and that check out the new experimenting youve been doing.
Georgia Boy

Thegobblergetter

William, any more info about HW6 or HW7 with your chokes that you are experimenting with?  Sure would like to pattern your chokes before we get too much winter up here in the UP of Michigan.  Let us know. Thanks, John

treatcg

Any update on you BPS 10 choke?  I need to purchase a choke for this spring.  Would prefer to shoot HW6 or 7.