turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

prayer request

Started by gobbler336, June 16, 2012, 07:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler336

have a real good friend that was just told he had full blown lung cancer and was given a short time to live.  i have no idea what to say or do for him other than pray.  i know that the great physician can do anything and if he chooses he can cure him.  that would be great, but if not what ever his will is then i can except it.  its just hard

i think knowing your about to go may be worse than not.  he is a good christian man and i know a better place awaits.

nyhunter

:cross2: My prayers are with him, Good friends like you will help him the most.

Roostem33

I'm very sorry to hear this about your friend and I will keep him in my prayers. I was in the same situation about this time last year, it is a helpless feeling. All you can really do is comfort him and take as much worry of him as you can, my buddy just wanted someone to talk to. It sounds like you are pretty close to him, so I'm sure God will let you know what to do. God bless!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Turkey Beard

Prayers for your friend...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Duke0002

Praying for the Lord's gracious healing hand upon this man.  May Jesus help all to accept the Heavenly Father's sacred decisions.

misfire

Prayers are sent for your friend.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

vaturkey

Prayers sent from Va. for your friend .  :jesus-cross:
Vaturkey

turkey slayer

hunter177

Thoughts and prayers from PA. God bless! :cross2:
TriStar Viper G2 12 ga.
26" barrel, black synthetic stock