turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tape Cutters?

Started by HennedUp07, June 11, 2012, 10:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HennedUp07

Hello All. I was just wondering if anyone could post a pic of a tape cutter that they have purchased from Thad at Featherridge? I have heard alot about them just cant find any pics. Thanks everybody.

Lonehowl

Longbeardfever4ever

I just can't spend 400 on a tape cutter. Some one needs to design a cheaper one!
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

HennedUp07

I agree the price is a little steep. But i can sure make some bad cuts without one!

Lonehowl

I didnt want to get it, but cutting tape by hand is not my thing lol. Price is way steep, but the quality is awsome. Thad makes great stuff.

eaglea1

They look like quality machines that are probably worth every penny. I would ask myself the questions; Am I going to market these? Is the market going to give me back my return? Am I going to make a profit? If I could answer yes to them, then I would buy one in a heartbeat....IMO :-\

HennedUp07

Thanks everyone for the input and pictures....looks like im gonna be making the phone call to order one soon!

TRKYHTR

He also makes a smaller one. I got it. He told me if I was only going to only make a couple hundred mouth calls a year it would work great and it does. It wasn't as expensive as the big one either.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck