OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

number 3

Started by Rockhound, June 10, 2012, 10:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockhound

Just latched a pure gold 690 for 27 bucks

eight bore

Loose Lips Sink Ships !
There is no Left or Right -- there is only freedom or tyranny. Everything else is an illusion, an obfuscation to keep you confused and silent as the world burns around you." - Philip Brennan

Rockhound

dirt road ninja

Quote from: Rockhound on June 10, 2012, 10:47:12 PM

Man, that's a heck of a deal. You've scored on some chokes lately. The P.G. is the only one I've tried in the BPS and I'm happy so far. I have noticed a big difference between shots though. First shot throws way better numbers than the second. 330 first shot average and 279 2nd shot average.

Rockhound

Quote from: dirt road ninja on June 11, 2012, 09:21:06 AM

Man, that's a heck of a deal. You've scored on some chokes lately. The P.G. is the only one I've tried in the BPS and I'm happy so far. I have noticed a big difference between shots though. First shot throws way better numbers than the second. 330 first shot average and 279 2nd shot average.

Thats absolutely opposite of my kicks choke it took about 20 rounds to break in and now when i.clean it i have to.run about 5 rounds through it to get it back to max efficiency and it will stay there. For about 20 rounds

gobbler74

Shoot several..that PG is a good one. Indian Creek .690 is "nastygood" as well.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Old Gobbler

Quote from: dirt road ninja on June 11, 2012, 09:21:06 AM

not sure if you clean down the barrel before shots ? , built up plastic residue is a killer on patterns -   
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

dirt road ninja

No, I didn't clean between shots. I normally do, but I just started working with this gun and wanted to see if there was a difference.