OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Please pray for Cyril

Started by MisterEd55, June 04, 2012, 10:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterEd55

Hi guys.  I've got a prayer request for all of you. One of the teachers where I work was diagnosed with cancer in January.  She's 72 years old and has a large tumor between her pancreas and liver.  They did surgery about a month ago, but couldn't remove the tumor because it was too big and there is a large vein running right through the middle of it.  She started chemotherapy a couple of weeks ago and is having a pretty rough time of it. Her name is Cyril.

Thanks very much!
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."  Deuteronomy 6:5

vaturkey

Vaturkey

MisterEd55

Thanks VAturkey!  I really appreciate it a lot!
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."  Deuteronomy 6:5

Turkey Beard

Prayers for Cyril from SW MO.
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Roostem33

Sorry to hear this news, I pray that all turns out well.

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

misfire

Cyril is lifted up in my prayers and thoughts
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

rafsobbob

Prayers sent to Cyril and Her Family
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

MisterEd55

Thanks guys!!  I know she appreciates ALL your prayers right now.  I do too!

turkey slayer