turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Need a little more

Started by misfire, June 04, 2012, 08:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

I ask one more time for your prayers that God's will is done in my life. I have an important meeting tomorrow which I hope will prove fruitful in this trial I have been facing.
Once this meeting is over, I hope and pray that this will be the end of it for me.
Thanks guys. Once this is over I know one thing for certain, I am going to have one WHALE of a testimony for God
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

lightsoutcalls

God, I pray your hand would be strong with my friend.  I ask that You would go before him, and by Your Holy Spirit you would speak to him and through him.  God, I pray that you will remind him of your faithfulness regardless of the outcome and that You have a plan for his life.  I ask these things in the name of Jesus, Your Son,
Amen
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

vaturkey

Prayers said for you Lee !  :mycross:

God Bless

Ricky
Vaturkey

BOFF

Heavenly Father,

We come to you now, praising your Holy name, and lifting our arms and eyes up and upon You.

Thank you for Your protection, grace, mercy, and tremendous love, as shown through the sacrifice of Your son for us.

Lord we thank you for our brother Lee, and lift him up to You. Father, we have no idea of the trails he may be facing, but we know You, being all knowing, do. We also know Your word reads in Ephesians 2:10

"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

Father we are claiming per Your word,  You ALREADY, have laid out the path, tools, and all the necessary things Lee may need to conquer what ever it is he is facing, to bring You glory and honor.

Make these pathways knowledgeable to him, and give him wisdom, knowledge, and council through the Holy Spirit, and other Godly brothers and sisters, to conquer this request he has put down before You.

Thank you Father, for your past has been perfect in love, grace, and mercy upon us, and we know it will always continue to be the same.

For it is is our precious Jesus' name, we claim and ask these things Amen!!  

God Bless,
David B.

Turkey Beard

Prayers for you from SW MO...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Roostem33

My prayers are still with you Lee, I know all is going to be well and this will once and for all be settled. Call me if you need aything.

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

misfire

I cant tell you guys how much it means to me. I really appreciate this from the bottom of my heart. I guess my biggest need in all of this is patience. So please ask God to give me the patience to deal with this in a manner befitting Him. The meeting has been rescheduled to next week. To say I am disappointed and angry would be an understatement. Throught this entire ordeal I have not had an ample opportunity to be heard, and that is what this meeting was going to do. So I guess God is still dealing with me in this, and that I need to learn that things will get done in His time, not mine.

www.misfiregamecalls.net

turkey slayer

Hope all goes well, Prayers sent :jesus-cross:

misfire

Further update, the meeting is to take place next Monday morning at 10am. I hope it actually happens this time. Appreciate the prayers and thoughts and please keep them coming.

Lee

www.misfiregamecalls.net

misfire

UPDATE

Finally got the meeting yesterday. I think it went well, but only time will tell. It is now in God's hands and I trust Him to do what is His will. I truly hope to have good news within the next week or so
Thank you everyone for the prayers

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Turkey Beard

1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Duke0002

Continuing to pray, Lee.

misfire

I appreciate it guys and will keep you updated as I find things out.

www.misfiregamecalls.net