OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

For Michaela

Started by rafsobbob, May 31, 2012, 08:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rafsobbob

Please keep Michaela ( Granddaughter) in your prayers today as she goes through a battery of test checking to see if she produces growth hormons sounds like it will be most of the day with IVs in her and drawing blood. She has had a pretty tough start to her life She was born 4 months early weighing in at 1 pound 11 oz stayed in hosiptal for 101 days in the NICU then a year later another 7 days for a staff infection now this. Shes pretty tough for a 3 year old and a little BRAT just ask her and she will tell ya.

Thanks

Bob
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

Roostem33

My prayers are with the entire family, Michaela sounds like a real trooper!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

misfire

Prayers are offered up for her and her family
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

lightsoutcalls

I pray that God would be with your little young lady and the rest of the family.  I ask that He would give strength, peace and assurance that He is with you all.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

vaturkey

Prayers sent from Va.  :mycross:

vaturkey
Vaturkey

rafsobbob

Well Michaela did ok today she got home around 3:30 it was a long day for her and Mom and Dad. When she got home she got a special treat chocolate marshmellow ice cream to go along with 2 juice boxes, rice krispise treat,ritz crackers had to get her sugar level up. results of tests will be in a few days.Thanks for all the prayers spoken and unspoken
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

Turkey Beard

Just now read about this and have offered prayers up.  She sounds like she's a fighter...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

turkey slayer

rafsobbob

Results are in from her testing she needs more testing they found Her growth hormons low to missing now they need to run a MRI and check to see if her Patucly(?) a big word  ;D Gland is in the correct postion or there at all something semi common with premie babies. I guess they give her shots that will shoot her up 4 inches at first I guess very painful. My Daughter and Son-in -law also Grandma and Papa dont care if shes short we just want a healthy Grandaughter. I guess the growth hormons do more than make her grow need to do research on it and Pray for guidance.

Thanks again for all the spoken and unspoken prayers

misfire

Still praying for her
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

hunter177

Thoughts and prayers from PA. God bless! :cross2:
TriStar Viper G2 12 ga.
26" barrel, black synthetic stock
TruGlo Gobble Stopper Extreme .665 choke
Winchester DoubleX, 3", 1125 fps., 2 oz. #5 shot

crappieangler

Sounds like your talking about her pituitary gland?  How did it all turn out?

Hope all is well for you and yours, thoughts and prayers.

Turkey Beard

Yes, please shoot us an update!
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com