Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Green Glass from Lonnie Sneed (Update with the Sweet Jenny)

Started by hunter22, May 29, 2012, 08:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I got this 3 1/2 inch Green glass pot call from Lonnie Sneed today. I already had a 3 3/4 inch Green glass but I believe I like the smaller version better. Great sounding call. I also got a paper thin oval slate from him that makes some of the best tree talk you have heard. Lonnie makes some of the best sounding turkey calls you can get. I called in right at 20 longbeards the past two springs with my deadly Hot Hen slate from him. Lonnie's wife makes a cover case for his calls I also showed.  

scoot12

That green glass is a great call and the oval slate tree talk with the best of them.  Scoot

vt35mag

What is the soundboard in the Green Glass call?  Planning on getting a Hot Hen slate this summer, maybe one of these too.

hunter22

Both the Green Glass and Hot Hen slate have wood soundboards.

Gut_Pile

Proud Member of The Tenth Legion Since 2004

hunter22

I just received a call from Lonnie Sneed, Jr. who is a member on here. It is a simple little 3 1/4 inch call that is pure turkey that he has named the Sweet Jenny. The Sneed's sure know how to make calls that sound like turkeys.

Gobbleandgrunt

hunter22

Send Lonnie Sneed Jr. a PM on here and I am sure he can help you. 

Gobbleandgrunt

Hankyorke

Just do a search for Lonnie Sneed. His number has been posted weekly for at least a few years.

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey