turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looking for wood

Started by luckydawg, May 25, 2012, 10:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luckydawg

Heading to Branson from the Memphis area next week. Wondering if there are any places along the way that I should stop at and look at their wood selection. Just started turning last summer and dont have many  hoices locally.Any help would be appreciated?

lightsoutcalls

If you have time to swing through Springfield, there is a store called OP Hardwoods.  It's been a while since I have been there.  Grizzly Tools also has a showroom there.  It's fun to browse even if you don't have a bunch of $ to spend.  Of course there is a big Bass Pro Shops in Springfield as well. 

Have fun in Branson.  My folks just went this week and saw the drama Joseph - said it was great.  My daughter went a few weeks ago to Silver Dollar City on a band trip.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

prout09

I was in op last weekend and they really dont impress me.  There is a fellow in seymor that sells most of his demostics to op and he is a stand up dude.  His name is Tim johnson and he has some unbeatable prices and a large selection.  If you want his info pm me and ill square you away

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?13mohz