turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Could Use Some Prayers

Started by MAKEemQUIVER, May 13, 2012, 10:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAKEemQUIVER

Guys I feel a little selfish writing this but hope you understand. Ill start out with saying that I am very thankful for the job that I have, I know there are so many out there that would love to have my job. With that being said though I have really been struggling with my job the last couple of weeks. I have been letting it come home with me and also affecting my spiritual life. I would greatly appreciate your prayers and hopefully I can get through this funk that im in. Thanks guys.
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

BOFF

Prayers for you, your job, and for the Lord to use both, for His glory.

God Bless,
David B.

Turkey Beard

Job stress is really a bad thing, prayers for you and your entire situation.
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

misfire

You have my prayers. My job has been the biggest source of my recent problems. God has a way of dealing with that, as I am finding out now
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Duke0002

vaturkey

Prayers sent from Va.   :mycross:

vaturkey 
Vaturkey

Roostem33

My prayers are with you, hope things get better soon.

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

John Y

I have just ask our Lord and savior for his help for you as I know everyone who reads your request have done .  May God bless you this very minute and be with you.

turkey slayer

Hope everything works out, prayers sent :jesus-cross:

MAKEemQUIVER

Guys thanks so much for your prayers. Without a doubt I was being tested the last couple of weeks, again thanks.
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

Eric Gregg

Hang in there brother, I will be praying for you :jesus-cross: