turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Talkin the talk custom calls

Started by boboone, February 27, 2011, 04:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boboone

Turkey season is fixing to start here in Mississippi and I am laid up with a torn Achilles tendon. Since there is absolutely nothing else to do I have been surfing the turkey hunting sites and wishing. I cant scout or hunt so I'm stuck here trying to find something constructive to do, so I thought i would talk up some turkey calls. Bare with me, I know this is long winded but I have nothing else to do. The calls are made by Bruce Saale, they are Talkin the talk custom calls. I have every friction call Bruce makes except for his latest, the purr pot which I will be getting soon. These calls are great. I am a terrible caller, but yet I kill turkey every year. There is no doubt in my mind that these calls are the reason why. They are very easy to use and sound like turkey, my favorite is the slate pot, but they all sound real. I usually pack 2 everytime i go into he woods, slate and aluminium. I also have the glass and crystal, but cant leave the other two at home, and since I'm prone to leaving things in the woods I dont dare bring them all when I hunt. I brought all of my calls to Nebraska last year on a hunt which turned out to be a good thing. The guides where I hunted, Gobble and Grunt, also loved them. I thought they were going to ware them out. I think all the guides in camp bought calls from Bruce after that. They also wound up buying a bunch of diaphragm calls, which I dont use because of an over active gag reflex. I cant use anyones diaphragms. These calls are very affordable, and Bruce is extremely easy to work with. On top of being an excellent call maker he is also a big hunter, videographer and contest caller. Bruce has been way more than helpful to a guy who knows very little about turkey hunting and even less about calling than he had to be :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :turkey2:.I am definitely a better turkey hunter because of Bruce and his calls. While this may sound like a" long winded" paid advertisement I assure you its not. Just a Turkey hunter trying to help out a guy that has helped me out and made me a better hunter and caller. Thanks for listening, Dave.
Dave

ncturkey

Does he have a web site? Or do you have any pictures of his calls. We need pics with this thread. Get well soon.  :welcomeOG:

boboone

His web site is: talkinthetalk.com. you can also reach him at TurkeyCallin@yahoo.com. sorry for not posting pics but I have not learned how yet...
Dave