only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Gun is finally finished!!!

Started by joffutt1, April 20, 2012, 08:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

870supermagnum

joffutt1

Quote from: mikejd on April 23, 2012, 10:57:45 PM
I got my 2 slings today. awesome!!!!. And I dont know how they got here so fast. I gave him my colors on Saturday.
Thanks joffutt1.

Hey don't think me. GunSlinger did all the hard work. Just bragging about his talent.

Glad you like yours as much as I do mine.

Gunslingers

I'm glad you like your slings. I try to get them out asap as I never know how many I'll have from one day to the next. I will be getting a lot more colors in about a month. If you ever need a gun matched let me know. If I don't have it, I'll get it. Thank you all very much!

Waddle Whacker

Quote from: Gunslingers on April 25, 2012, 08:02:13 PM
I'm glad you like your slings. I try to get them out asap as I never know how many I'll have from one day to the next. I will be getting a lot more colors in about a month. If you ever need a gun matched let me know. If I don't have it, I'll get it. Thank you all very much!
I just got mine yesterday. Black and gray to match the gray laminate wood on my youth 20. It looks awesome on the gun. Very cool sling, thanks for gettin it out so fast.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

fallsflight

Nice looking turkey rig.  Like the sling too!

weave

Nice gun....heading over to get me a sling too

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Mike Honcho

That is a fine looking weapon!  Great job on putting that together.  You should get some great hunts out of that one!

surehuntsalot

fine looking turkey rig,love the sling

my son got me a paracord bracelet for father's day last year
it has turned out to be my lucky charm,was wearing it when I took all 3 of my birds this season
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Thunderbolt

One of the prettiest...I've ever seen.....sweet... :OGturkeyhead: