OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Gun is finally finished!!!

Started by joffutt1, April 20, 2012, 08:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dpittman

Gotta have one of those slings. Supercool

joffutt1

Lol nope. If I could make those I would charge more than $30. I wish I could.

bpot4

mikejd

I hear ya. definetly worth more then 30$.

chatterbox

That's a very sharp shotgun right there!
Nice job! :icon_thumright:

joffutt1

Thanks guys. I'm sure he would charge more if he could but his competition charges the same so it drives it costs. If not for that he could sell them for much more.

Really hard to even show how tight the weave is. It's so stiff that it practically stands on its own and not weak and loose. Very high quality.

Gunslingers

Hey everyone. Thank you for all the good things you have said about my slings. I do these part time and have a full time job so I'm not trying to break the bank with them. Just want to offer a great AMERICAN made sling at an affordable price.  Again thank you all and have a great day!

joffutt1

Hey we even gained another OG member! He can make slings to! Haha

Waddle Whacker

Quote from: Gunslingers on April 21, 2012, 10:44:55 AM
Hey everyone. Thank you for all the good things you have said about my slings. I do these part time and have a full time job so I'm not trying to break the bank with them. Just want to offer a great AMERICAN made sling at an affordable price.  Again thank you all and have a great day!
:welcomeOG: I ordered a sling from you yesterday after I saw the pics on here. Looks like you do good work.

hunter-b

mikejd

Hey gunslinger how did you find us . I ordered 2 after I saw joffutt1's gun. I ordered the orage and brown, and the woodland and olive drab. Good to see you here.
:welcomeOG:

joffutt1

Quote from: mikejd on April 22, 2012, 08:48:54 PM
Hey gunslinger how did you find us . I ordered 2 after I saw joffutt1's gun. I ordered the orage and brown, and the woodland and olive drab. Good to see you here.
:welcomeOG:

I sent him a link to the thread. Thought he would make a great new OG member!

mikejd

I got my 2 slings today. awesome!!!!. And I dont know how they got here so fast. I gave him my colors on Saturday.
Thanks joffutt1.

bowhunter32

Nice rig...wow 30 bucks for the paracord sling... I make them 2 it takes a long time bout 3 hours or more to make one..my wife says the slings are to hard..lol...look nice tho!