OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pot calls?

Started by noggin buster, April 14, 2012, 10:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonnie sneed jr.

Slate by far is the most forgiving. My Dad makes alot of slates. I like the Hot Hen Slate or Raspy Old Hen. Both are very good slates. Lonnie Sneed Custom Calls.  Not because he is my dad but he makes the best slate I have ever used, and I have tryed a truck load.  :OGturkeyhead:

REBELYELL

Quote from: lonnie sneed jr. on April 17, 2012, 07:29:35 AM
Slate by far is the most forgiving. My Dad makes alot of slates. I like the Hot Hen Slate or Raspy Old Hen. Both are very good slates. Lonnie Sneed Custom Calls.  Not because he is my dad but he makes the best slate I have ever used, and I have tryed a truck load.  :OGturkeyhead:

Welcome to OG! Nice to have the son of a legend on here to talk turkey. Where do you get one of your dad's hot hen slates? Got any pictures of them?

:welcomeOG: 

lonnie sneed jr.

I do not do pics. I also don't do alot on computors. but if you want a slate or glass from Lonnie Sneed give him a call at 304-425-3021. Dad is home most of the time. He will be hunting next week.  :OGturkeyhead:

scoot12

RebelYell,  Here is a pic of Lonnie Sneeds Hot Hen Slate for $20.  Awesome sound.  Scoot

tomanyturkeycalls

Awesome sounding pot, better than the high dollar calls that you get..

TauntoHawk

oh geez now I want one....

my wife just asked why the credit card bill was so high and I answered.. Bills, gas, groceries you know things get expensive..

I ignored mentioning the lines that said..

Hooks custom calls
paypal
Midwest turkey call
macks prarie wings
paypal
macks prarie wings
paypal

haha Got no idea what those lines ment  :OGturkeyhead:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>