turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

870 3 Inch Hevishot choke and 7's

Started by chcltlabz, April 11, 2012, 04:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chcltlabz

Just got back from the range with this combo, and man am I impressed. 

I thought I was shooting something special last year when I hit 189 with the Mag Blends out of this gun, but this pattern blew it out of the water!

It was windy as all get out and raining here, and I was able to get 247 pellets in 10 inches with a 3 inch shell.

I'm waiting on the rain soaked pattern to dry and I'll post up pictures. :z-winnersmiley:
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

yelpy

Please post up a pic wth your thread or move it to the Turkey Guns section so we don't loose are Pattern Pics section. If no pics please do not post here.  :thanks:

Lenny870

What yelpy said :agreed:

TnTurk

I know you were excited and couldn't wait to tell somebody,  that's some great numbers from a 3" shell. Just curious as to what your 20" inch numbers look like.  Post up some pics when you get a chance.

captin_hook

I'd like to see that pic, is it still drying???

chcltlabz

Well thanks to all the internet police out there. :policeman:  I thought I was posting this in the Turkey Guns page, but obviously didn't.  Since it took about 15 minutes for the SWAT Team to arrive, I couldn't delete the post.

Since I don't want to be called a liar I'll post this pattern, but likely won't again.
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Lenny870

Don't think anybody was calling you a liar we just don't want to lose the pattern section. Sorry if you were affended..Lenny

Also it looks good to me,good luck

chatterbox

That is a great pattern! Very nice and even! That will flat lay the hate on any gobbler foolish enough to show his head!
Congrats, and good luck this spring! :icon_thumright:

yelpy

That's a good one!  :z-winnersmiley:

Thank you for posten a pic. Again no one's calling you a liar. Just need to put up pics with topic to keep this section of the forum.  :thanks:

I am liking the Hevi chokes also. They seem to do well with different sizes of shot and oz. of pellets in the loads.

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

msgobblergetter

captin_hook

Awsome pattern. You gave me some good laughs with your posts too. Thanks

nyhunter

chcltlabz

lowoctane

Is this a 3" gun or Super Mag? Thx! ;D
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life