OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Good Scouting Day Turns Bad.

Started by redarrow, April 09, 2012, 03:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

Went to the farm to scout for the opener. Right off the bad I see a gobbler a few minutes later I see 2 hens. Then it all went down hill. Decided to check a couple of my ladder stands. Gone. Stolen, Ripped off.My 2 favorite stands. mine and my wife's.Its been a long time since I have been this angry. Talked to the neighbors who are building a new house and they seen a black Ford pickup last Saturday driving across the field. Its enough to make a man puke. >:( >:( >:(

guesswho

I hate a thief!   The only bright side is the fact that they will have to answer for it some day.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

a-j calls

Another example of the way society is moving. Yep makes one sick.

870FaceLift

Unreal...thiefs, poachers, and trespassers are ruining this sport.  What's worse is that they're growing in numbers.
Pass it on...

Hognutz

Sorry to hear that, Red. That is about as low as one can get. They will get theirs, someday..I hope you can catch the thievin' P.O.S.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

kamski1151

Nothin worse than a thief in my opinion...Sorry to hear this Billie. :angry9:

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

Reloader

Dang that's a bummer. I've had a couple stolen and it sure gives you the reds.

On another note, I found a poachers stand once, so I moved it :D  A while later the sucker found his stand and took it out.

chatterbox

Sorry to hear that red.  >:(
I hope those slimy, no good low lifes ge thiers! Unbelievable. I had a game camera stole once. It was cheap, but that didn't lessen the anger.

Dbrnmllr

Only thing worse than a thief...... is a stand/camera thief.  Literally makes a guy sick to his stomach when it happens to ya.  Sorry man.

hookedspur

Sorry Red , I Know first hand how sick it makes you feel > :angry9:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

pullit

Man I hate that for you, sure make you want to unload your shotgun on their butts.....

Mailman

One Shot One Kill