OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

cabelas leafy wear pro II system

Started by Bossmoss, April 08, 2012, 02:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bossmoss

Anyone use this? I was thinking of getting one going to use a Gobbler lounge this year which will sit me up higher thought some extra concelment might help.

30_06

Never used that particular model/brand, but I do use the ASAT leafy suit. It works very well.

WVhuntEER

I went to cabelas and bought one this year.  Very well made.  I ended up ordering another one as well.

X-Tennessean

Another vote from me  ! Very well made and pleased with mine, for the $20 more I paid for it compared to wally worlds version. I also had an "Underbrush" model and I like the Cabelas suit alot better.

duckaholic25

I am on ny second year on mine and I love it.

Bossmoss

Thanks guys cabelas order is getting bigger gobbler lounge and leafy suit.

WFI79

I've had 3 different 3D camo suits. Cabelas leafy-wear pro II system is by far the best I've used. Been running the suit 3 years now and love it. Berry bushes grab a hold of it when you walk through them and it has held up amazingly well even though when your walking through them it feels like its going to pull the suit right off you. The suit is one of my favorite pieces of gear. You won't regret ordering one.

Bossmoss

What camo pattern do you have the real tree doesn't look good in the pic. It will be mainly used turkey season.

dpittman

I just got the MO Obsession suit and it looks real good. I have been hunting with 3-D camo for several years now and they are great. Before this year I had MOBU and ADV Timber and although hey are more brown and dark they still work very well. This yaer the greens are going to be needed right off the bat. The zipper front and leg zippers are a greta addition to these suits and makes them easier to put on and take off.

Bossmoss

that was my 2nd choce I thought it looked to green in the picture. Does it look as bright green in person as in the pic on cabelas web site?

dpittman

My suit has green in it but not too much. It still blends in well with tree trunks. I think the Seclusion 3D is nice too.