OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Waitin

Started by Crappiepro, April 08, 2012, 08:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crappiepro

First off, Congrats to everyone thats hunting and getting birds! I still have awhile before I can go LOL. The Indiana season doesn't start until the 25th and its killing me LOL. I've been hearing birds behind the house gobblin and watchin them chase the hens since the middle of March. It got so warm here so fast and everything started early and its tuff watchin at this point. I've been crappie fishin but its not a cure! I'm like a kid at christmas time waitin on the day LOL. So I guess I'll just keep watchin you guys post up your photos and stories and keep waitin LOL.
Good Luck, Crappiepro

runngun

It will be here before you know it, patience, patience,patience!!!
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

M,Yingling

I feel your pain we got to wait till 28  :help:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Divenut2

Yep, choppin at the bit up here in IL too Crappiepro...I've been driving, and will continue to drive, my wife & kids nuts with brushing up on my various calls until opening day (May 16th).... Will be interesting to see if this crazy warm weather will have any impact on the birds.

Good luck and safe hunting all,
Pat
Love fishing and Deer hunting (Shotgun, Muzzleloader & Pistol). Recently became addicted to Turkey Hunting.

TauntoHawk

Yep dying here waiting for PA and NY to kick off
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Spring_Woods

I feel ya bro! I gotta head to Kentucky this weekend rain or shine. I'm going nuts!
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

chatterbox

I hear ya Brad!
Waiting on the 28th to get here for youth weekend, then it's off to VT for 2 days starting May 1st, then back to NH for our opener on May 3rd!

Improvinghunter101

Definitely been waiting on the 16th to get here.  I've been driving my fiance nuts for about the past 3 months.  Heading out to Nebraska on Friday for the opener on Saturday.  Then it'll be right back here on Monday for the opener here.  I'm getting anxious.  That's for sure