Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Best way to sell a 2 wk old Beretta and not take a huge bath on it?

Started by forcercon1, April 08, 2012, 12:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forcercon1

I bought my son a New Xtrema 2 for his birthday last week and now he decides he would rather have  the money to put towards a car. I was wondering if anyone has any experience in selling new / used guns without taking a huge cash bath in the process? I appreciate any advice you might be able to give!!! 

Snoody Bastid

Preacher

not trying to be a smarty, but find some one that really wants one ane just on up to the fact that you are going to lose some on it.    it might be better in the long run to bit the bullet and keep it.  cars come and go , but a good shotgun form dad can last a lifetime.   
Romans 8:37

runngun

Yeah if all possible I would try to keep it for him and do something else for the money for the car. But if not see if the store where you bought it will help you sell it some smaller stores will do that. If not the site gunsbroker or gunsamerica would be the best bet. You can sell it there. Good luck to you on whatever you decide.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Stoner

Quote from: Preacher on April 08, 2012, 08:39:41 AM
not trying to be a smarty, but find some one that really wants one ane just on up to the fact that you are going to lose some on it.    it might be better in the long run to bit the bullet and keep it.  cars come and go , but a good shotgun form dad can last a lifetime.   

Excellent Point!