OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I NEED A NEW JOB!

Started by bigthunderchicken, April 05, 2012, 05:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigthunderchicken

THEY ARE KILLING MY TURKEY SEASON!
Chase

handcannon

Dont feel like the Lone Ranger on that one. I only got 3 days this year and I'm gonna be gone for the rest.

Flydown

bird

Flydown

Quote from: bird on April 05, 2012, 07:18:36 PM
Quote from: Flydown on April 05, 2012, 07:10:02 PM
I feel your pain. :(

You're so full of donkey dung!
:TooFunny:

What? I'm supposed to be there everyday.

redarrow

Being retired really sucks. I got nothing better to do than hunt and fish. :toothy12:

dadsahuntin

I feel a sick day comin on. :fud: :OGani:
Sit and Wait?......Run and Gun?.....Box Call?....Slate Call?....Diaphram?.....Camo Pattern?.....Blind no Blind?....This gun that gun?....No 4,5,6?...Right answers gets you:Which one has the bigger beard?!!!!

slee

hookedspur

Quote from: redarrow on April 05, 2012, 07:37:08 PM
Being retired really sucks. I got nothing better to do than hunt and fish. :toothy12:
I feel your pain Red  :happy0064:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Gooserbat

I once took my Dad out of town for several days for therapy.  It was during the month of April.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

hootn

i am rehabing my hip every day. got to go back to work sometime the late first week of may or the latest the 2nd week. dang that schedule aint right. just after turkey season. :angel9:

scott

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.