Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

tomorrow is just the start :) hoping and praying!

Started by Ky strutt n bust n, April 04, 2012, 11:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ky strutt n bust n

tomorrow (4/5) i will taking the day off of work to tag along with my dad in the LBL quota hunt here in western ky. i didn't get drawn for tomorrows and fridays hunt, for as i got drawn for next weekends hunt, so i am so excited and anxious to be in the woods i took off to call for ol pa. many of turkey years spent together side by side with guns drawn and this is first year only one of us has a gun tomorrow. :( oh well we are stoked about trying out our 3 new zink dekes, and my awesome Hook custom calls. hoping for the best tomorrow and dad can connect on him a public bird. heard TONS and TONS of birds scouting saturday, he scouted this AM and heard a few not near as many. have a spot pinpointed out and i will be leaving house here in a matters of hours to reserve that spot   :fire: (i'm used to camping out in public areas for waterfowl and turkey hunting. ill fight ya for my spots lol!) any who just excited here and wanted post! hopefully be posting pics tomorrow of dad and a bird. everybody have good safe and exciting day tomorrow!!!! :anim_25: :anim_25: