OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How The Russians Handle Piracy.

Started by redarrow, April 04, 2012, 06:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

I cant attest to the validity of this,but I thought I would share it. Wish I could speak Russian.I received this in an e mail.

Law of the Sea

This makes peeing on our dead enemies look pretty meek and mild!

RUSSIAN NAVY CAPTURES SOMALI PIRATES

How about that - The Russians captured the Pirates, tied them up, put them on the boats, then set them all on fire - puff no more Pirates!

This video shows Russian Navy commandos on a Somalian pirate ship shortly after the pirates had captured a Russian oil tanker. The Euro Union navy that patrols these waters would not interfere because they feared there could be casualties.

All explanations are in Russian with a single exception of when a wounded pirate says something in English and the Russian soldier says "This is not a fishing boat". All conversations between the commandos are in Russian. If  you don't understand Russian, the pictures speak for themselves.

The soldiers freed th eir compatriots and the tanker. The Russian Navy Commandos moved the pirates back to their own (pirate) ship, searched the pirate ship for weapons and explosives and then they left the ship and exploded it with all remaining pirates hand-cuffed to it.

The commandos sank the pirate ship along with the pirates and without any court proceedings, lawyers etc. That is, they used the anti-piracy laws of the 18th and 19th centuries where the captain of the rescuing ship has the right to decide what to do with the pirates. Usually, they were hanged.

I would think from now on, Russian ships will not be targets for Somali pirates.

LINK http://true-turtle.livejournal.com/85315.html

surehuntsalot

at least somebody still has a pair and isn't afraid of what the rest of the world will think
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Hognutz

I like stories with happy endings. That was justice. Swift and complete. Good for them thieving buggers. I love this stuff..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Old Gobbler

The Russians are known to be very tuff on terrorist activity

I know this on incident in Lebanon to factual where some Hamas types kidnapped some Russian nationals with diplomatic responsibilities - You know how the KGB negotiated with them ? they went out and kidnapped a kidnappers family member and mailed parts of their bodies like fingers to the kidnappers

there has been no kidnappings of Russian diplomats in that area in 30 years since this occurrence
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

RutnNStrutn

The US needs to grow a sack and start doing the same thing to enemies of this country. This PC crap has gone way too far, and our country is weaker becasue of it. Good job Ruskies!! :icon_thumright:

bowhunter32

amen.....im a firm believer in you get what you deserve.....last year a few of our boys were court martialed for punching a terriost in the mouth...unbelievable...

Eric Gregg

The Russians have always been looked at as the "bad guys", so they have nothing to lose. That would send a message loud and clear not to mess with them.
America better wake up to that Russia is still a force to recon with in the political world, and we have a president that wants to negotiate on missile defense.
We are getting weaker by the moment.

tomstopper

Nice. The President and his administration should take lessons from the Russians.

Eric Gregg

Also, don't forget that ol' Pooty Poot (Putin) is getting back in charge real soon.
That is a scary joker right there.
Isn't that nice, you can be president over there once and then come back and do it all over again. And, while you were "not in office", still run the show behind the scenes.
Watch out for Putin.

eaglea1

Quote from: tomstopper on April 05, 2012, 12:48:08 PM
Nice. The President and his administration should take lessons from the Russians.
TOTALLY AGREE, but I think there are a lot of "do gooders" (PETA types, tree huggers etc.) that
don't agree. Those are the same ones that think we need more wolves here in Wisconsin, but come crying when they attack their poodles in "THEIR" backyard! Sorry about the rant.

Eric Gregg

Quote from: eaglea1 on April 05, 2012, 01:01:59 PM
Quote from: tomstopper on April 05, 2012, 12:48:08 PM
TOTALLY AGREE, but I think there are a lot of "do gooders" (PETA types, tree huggers etc.) that
don't agree. Those are the same ones that think we need more wolves here in Wisconsin, but come crying when they attack their poodles in "THEIR" backyard! Sorry about the rant.
That isn't a rant just speaking the truth. Share on brother.
They are the reason why America is getting weaker. Nobody wants to stand up for themselves. I mean, we get attacked on 9/11 and some people had the audacity to say that we didn't have a right to defend ourselves and go to war. That is weakness. I am proud that we want to be the good guy with the white hat, but, I feel that sometimes that puts us in a position where we can't do what really needs to be done.

turkey slayer

Quote from: Hognutz on April 04, 2012, 10:44:48 PM
I like stories with happy endings. That was justice. Swift and complete. Good for them thieving buggers. I love this stuff..
:agreed:

Ky strutt n bust n

WWOD? what would obama do? hmmm.... theyd prolly be released in america handed 1 million dollars a piece and given a green card. welcome to america :) lol!

gtrjames