OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Best place to buy work jeans?

Started by Spring_Woods, April 04, 2012, 11:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spring_Woods

Where do y'all go to buy work jeans? Wal mart did sell Levi's but now only have wrangler and those dang things don't fit me right. Idk, just something about them.
Anyone got any suggestions?
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

leasburg

I work construction and i have found after a few years the best plac for me to go is good will.  heck i usualy get a pair or two with price tags still on em, there cheap and if not new there broke in a bit.  i hate stiff jeans
Rub it right pro staff, hunt em boats pro staff, proud supporter of floating the 4th shell, take a kid golfing my hunting spots are getting crowded

BrowningGuy88

I by my work clothes for shutdowns from either a local place or Sears. I wear Carhartt carpenter pants and Carhartt welding shirts.

Now my everyday work clothes I buy from Belk or somewhere like that - but that is for sitting in the office.

redarrow

I have wore Rustler Boot Cut jeans forever. Wal mart ,K Mart,Meijers carry them. At 9-10 bucks a pop you cant go wrong.

woodwzrd

Here in WI we have Fleet Farm stores and I buy all my jeans there. I get the Field and Forest brand. They are pretty tough and they are cheap. The carpenters pants are $13 and the regular ones are $11

honker22

I get about 5 pair of Levi's every year from Target.  I wear them till they get holes.  That usually takes 1-1.5 years
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

remmy1187

Sierr@  Trading Post has awsome deals. 

Spring_Woods

Nice. Thanks everyone for the suggestions. You've saved me lots of time searching. :):)
"Was that a gobble?":gobble: