Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2ounce6s beautiful bird! (Update with Story)

Started by davisd9, April 03, 2012, 10:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VaTuRkStOmPeR

That birds coloration is so striking that it looks like a hologram.  Absolutely stunning.

He was an incredible specimen. What an incredible waste not to commemorate and share such a rare animal through a mount.

To each his own.

Ol'Mossy

Reloader

Way to stack em up Theron. Sounds like some fun hunts for sure. You heading to another state this spring?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk.

davisd9

2ounce6s Jr. killed his first bird this past youth season and it is getting mounted and that is the more special bird.  When you have 110 and counting then I think you can choose what you mount and not mount.  Glad you all would have mounted it, I probably would have too, but that is not what my friend decided to do and it will make one mean turkey nugget dinner!   :icon_thumright:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Flydown

Beautiful Turkey,Congrats on 110! My son killed his first turkey a few weeks ago and I am also getting him mounted,and boy did his turkey nuggets taste good. Good luck this season on 111 and 112.

Mainer

Fantastic looking bird, congratulations on your slam  :icon_thumright:

chatterbox

Hey Theron, congrats on having a great season, and on your SC slam! :icon_thumright:

ccleroy

Again Theron, Congrats Buddy!! Keep stacking them up homeslice.

redleg06