turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mt. Lion?

Started by Deputy 14, April 03, 2012, 10:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deputy 14

I got these pics on my trail camera a while back.  Its still a debate with the guys at work about what it is.  90% of the guys think it is a mt. lion.  The other 10% have said its a red fox.  I think its a cat.  One thing I noticed was that every day before I got these pics, deer came through every morning and every evening, after the pic of whatever this is it was 9 days before another deer came through.  Whats your thoughts?  Notice the rear of the animal, looks like a long tail to me.

turkey_slayer

99.9% red fox. The other .1% is possibly a red phase yote

Flydown

Looks like a big bushy red fox tail to me.

1iagobblergetter

BOFF

Quote from: Flydown on April 03, 2012, 10:30:31 PM
Looks like a big bushy red fox tail to me.

X3

God Bless,
David B.

FttFttVroom!

ITS THAT FOX AGAIN!!!!!!!

Devastator

100% redfox,with the white tip on its tail to.the tail tells it all.yote usually always has a black tip on its tail.

hookedspur

Chupacabra !! Just Saying
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Gooserbat

That's either a fox or a fox
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Wingbone

In Hoc Signo Vinces

TauntoHawk

Fox.. No way is that big enough to be a Mt lion. When you see one of them you know it
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

redarrow

Dray223

You guys are so quick to judge, ever think maybe it could be a fox? huh??? :wave:

Gobble!

Fox. You can really see that bushy tail in the second pic.