turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My Little woods

Started by Hootowl, April 03, 2012, 10:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hootowl

I hunt private property here in Indiana, and our season starts April 25th, Well the woods I hunt is Only about 60 acers. Well today the Land owner called and said he was letting another Guy Turkey Hunt this year, I was upset and Tried to find out if he would be Hunting Opening day, which it comes in On a Wed, And I have put in for a PA day. He said that this would be His first year Hunting , Now Iam no expert, But I guess we are going to Have to get this Figured out, and I have know Idea who he is and No Number? And he Lives Up around the woods, Me Iam about 1.5 hrs away. Dam I have a Slow Burn Happing and its Getting Hotter every Minute. Opening Day I will pull into My parking spot and see what Happens. I have a Idea I may Call the land owner and ask if I could Lease the Land? But I have no Idea what to Offer or even a Starting Price?

Hoot/\

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Solid Snake

That really bites man! I'm with you on this one...when I go to the woods, I want the whole thing to myself! I went looking for some mushrooms today in a woods I have permission in and there was another truck parked there. The really sucky thing is that I had a bunch of shrooms that I found a few days ago that I was letting get a little bit bigger. I'm sure they are on his dinner plate  :-\