turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

It Rained!

Started by guesswho, March 31, 2012, 05:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

It rained today and I got my boots wet again.  It messed my hair up too.  I'm pretty sensitive about my hair.  This rude tureky was laughing at me :laugh:
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Your boots sure look cute with that handbag!!!

Actually, it's called a murse, Indiana Jones has one....

TRKYHTR

It looks like the turkeys weren't laughing. Ronnie I think you could kill a gobbler while under water. Congrats,

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

timbrhuntr

Congrats  :icon_thumright:  Love that rain poncho !

mossy835

Congratulations on the turkey but does your mom know you shot her bird?
:TooFunny:

VAHUNTER

man it sure is green down there!! Congrats on a rainy day bird  :icon_thumright:
Good things come to those who wait

HARDCORE

Rain or shine, that's what I'm talkin about, just another day in the office. Well Done, CONGRATS!   :icon_thumright:

Don't you just love the smell of a dead, wet gobbler in the morning, Ive grown rather fond of it myself.  :D

HC

Hognutz

Way to go, Ronnie.. I'm gonna start tellin' people that I know you.. You are a stinkin' turkey killin' machine.. Rain or shine, one beard or five, boots or no boots. Don't stinkin' matter. I love ya, man... :fud: :newmascot:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

AndyH

Rio Fan

I wonder how many hunters decided to stay home because of the rain.  Way to go!

handcannon

Cool deal! Way to go Ronnie.

bigthunderchicken

you have a bigger set than i do my friend. that lightning and monsoon had me napping by ten. wish i couldve stayed though.
Chase

Ol'Mossy

guesswho

Quote from: Hardcore on March 31, 2012, 09:53:05 PM
Don't you just love the smell of a dead, wet gobbler in the morning, Ive grown rather fond of it myself.  :D

HC

Sure do.  And it has it's advantages when you go into a public place after the fact to.  If I kill early on a rainy day I hit a IHOP or some other eating establishment.   Parents grab their kids and noone seems to get close to you.  Wet, bad hair and smell like I spent the night in a dumpster has it's advantages.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

redarrow

Quote from: guesswho on April 01, 2012, 09:28:43 AM
Quote from: Hardcore on March 31, 2012, 09:53:05 PM
Don't you just love the smell of a dead, wet gobbler in the morning, Ive grown rather fond of it myself.  :

Sure do.  And it has it's advantages when you go into a public place after the fact to.  If I kill early on a rainy day I hit a IHOP or some other eating establishment.   Parents grab their kids and noone seems to get close to you.  Wet, bad hair and smell like I spent the night in a dumpster has it's advantages.

Dumpster diver. :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: