turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat Diaphragm Calls on Sale!

Started by Gooserbat, March 30, 2012, 12:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

We have one week until Oklahoma Turkey season starts and to help everyone finish there last minute shopping we are having a sale.  We are having an Old Gobbler sale on the website.  Mix and match any four diaphragm calls for only $22.22 with FREE shipping.  (This would normaly cost $31.80)  So even if you're not an Okie come over and take advantage of our great deals.

http://gooserbatcalls.com/catalog.php?category=6

Offer ends at Midnight 04-05-2012
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

If your thinking of trying out our calls now is the time.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

turkey_slayer

Nice calls!  I might try the double bit and black magic.

Gooserbat

The Black Magic has become very popular as a new call.
NWTF Booth 1623