OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Kentucky vs. Louisville!!

Started by Frankinthelaurels, March 26, 2012, 01:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ky strutt n bust n

lol yeah everybody i am associated with young or old, everybody is still pissed off about that game. no thanks on the obama shirt. said a rebel, not a .... well we wont go there :p this is a family friendly website :happy0064: i know uk will have no prob with louisville, even still when Siva was yelling over Pitino on national tv " we"re gonna shock world" over and over. haha

FLTurkey

lol. its made me one tough s.o.b to be a duke fan rounnd here in western ky. sad thing is ive been to atleast 6 uk games in my life. lol what made me a duke fan is im a fullhearted rebel. everybody likes uk, i like duke. for the simple fact of what happened over 20 years ago. and im only 20 years old. when i was a little boy myfamily took me to the sweet 16 in st louis when uk played mich st, there was one lonely guy wearing a uk shirtt but had put a D in front of the U and a E behind the K, so from then on i became a duke fan. plus coach K recruits some well talented 4 year white boys. i like dukes basketball game and how they play.
[/quote]

I am as Big a UK fan as there is, born and raised in Kentucky.  The comment about Duke having 4 year white boys sounds like you have a problem.  All the players for Kentucky are fine young men that represent the school well.  You might want to rethink your stance on this issue. 
Go Big Blue !!!

Tuttle

Openly being a Duke fan in KY??  Did your daddy name you Sue??  Jk, I respect Coach K and their program and don't root against them unless they are playing my Cats. 

Hootowl

Duke,
          Well that takes alot Of B**** to share that being from Ky, I kinda go through this Here in Indiana, Being a UK fan, but look whose laughing Now.....Go Cats..

Ky strutt n bust n

Quote from: Tuttle on March 27, 2012, 10:31:50 PM
Openly being a Duke fan in KY??  Did your daddy name you Sue??  Jk, I respect Coach K and their program and don't root against them unless they are playing my Cats. 
haha yes coach k is best of the best. 2 recent national titles barely over a decade, great program he runs. i enjoy watching duke play. i enjoy a lot of college hoops. watching the mcdonalds high school all american game right now. these recruits coming in next year looking good  :icon_thumright:

Solid Snake

Quote from: Hootowl on March 28, 2012, 06:52:59 PM
Duke,
          Well that takes alot Of B**** to share that being from Ky, I kinda go through this Here in Indiana, Being a UK fan, but look whose laughing Now.....Go Cats..

Look who's talking being a UK fan in the Hoosier state!!!  ;) I've been an IU fan all my life but I really got into them this year. Can't wait to see them next year with some great recruits coming. Crean has them heading in the right direction. They played a helluva game against UK last week but the Cats were just too much. Hard to beat a team that shot 32/34 at the FT line though!

UK will handle the Cards.