turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Kentucky vs. Louisville!!

Started by Frankinthelaurels, March 26, 2012, 01:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankinthelaurels

I can't imagine being a YANKEE that any game including the championship for one of these two would be bigger than the semi-final...being a smart YANKEE I'll just say "GOOD LUCK" to both teams and I'm sure it will be something to see.

Clay

LOL, To say the smack talking has started in the state of Kentucky is an UNDERSTATEMENT!  I'm a UofL fan myself, but those Cats don't leave me with much hope...

Longbeardfever4ever

Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

redrivergar

GO CATS!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VA_Birdhunter

KENTUCKY WILDCATS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

BigMick

Ky strutt n bust n

i live here in ky and born here. everybody i know bleeds uk blue whereas i bleed duke blue, and everybody asks me who will i be cheering for? a big east team or a sec team? well tough question. i will be pulling for UofL but UK will dominate. dont tell anybody i said that  ::)

Kylongspur88

Quote from: Ky strutt n bust n on March 26, 2012, 08:43:09 PM
i live here in ky and born here. everybody i know bleeds uk blue whereas i bleed duke blue, and everybody asks me who will i be cheering for? a big east team or a sec team? well tough question. i will be pulling for UofL but UK will dominate. dont tell anybody i said that  ::)
duke??? I can at least forgive a U of L fan. Did you get beat up a lot in school?  ??? ??? ???

OLE RASPY

Quote from: Kylongspur88 on March 26, 2012, 09:03:47 PM
i live here in ky and born here. everybody i know bleeds uk blue whereas i bleed duke blue, and everybody asks me who will i be cheering for? a big east team or a sec team? well tough question. i will be pulling for UofL but UK will dominate. dont tell anybody i said that  ::)
duke??? I can at least forgive a U of L fan. Did you get beat up a lot in school?  ??? ??? ???

:agreed: something happenend to him to be a duke fan  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

OLE RASPY

i live here in ky and born here. everybody i know bleeds uk blue whereas i bleed duke blue, and everybody asks me who will i be cheering for? a big east team or a sec team? well tough question. i will be pulling for UofL but UK will dominate. dont tell anybody i said that  ::)
Im not that in to sports much but i to pay attention a little.I AM FROM KENTUCKY and if your a duke fan from kentucky  well that dont go around these parts. :lol:

Mimosa Gobbler

"My cup is always half full because I have already drank the other half!"

Tuttle

Go Cats!!!!  Lexington born, raised, and raising my family here!!  Either way, our great state will be well represented in the championship game.

Ky strutt n bust n

Quote from: OLE RASPY on March 26, 2012, 09:33:05 PM
Im not that in to sports much but i to pay attention a little.I AM FROM KENTUCKY and if your a duke fan from kentucky  well that dont go around these parts. :lol:
lol. its made me one tough s.o.b to be a duke fan rounnd here in western ky. sad thing is ive been to atleast 6 uk games in my life. lol what made me a duke fan is im a fullhearted rebel. everybody likes uk, i like duke. for the simple fact of what happened over 20 years ago. and im only 20 years old. when i was a little boy myfamily took me to the sweet 16 in st louis when uk played mich st, there was one lonely guy wearing a uk shirtt but had put a D in front of the U and a E behind the K, so from then on i became a duke fan. plus coach K recruits some well talented 4 year white boys. i like dukes basketball game and how they play.

Ky strutt n bust n

UPS made a great logicists commercial, the game winning shot, duke/uk in the elite 8. duke winning. that shot, once i was old enough to see it, impacted me and inspired me to become a duke fan. ive got ten kinds of he!! from my buddies whom we are all big college basketball watching goons, and they r huge uk fans. im proud of being from here in western ky and wouldnt ever change that if i could, but just like my dukies!!

Kylongspur88

Quote from: Ky strutt n bust n on March 26, 2012, 10:30:03 PM
UPS made a great logicists commercial, the game winning shot, duke/uk in the elite 8. duke winning. that shot, once i was old enough to see it, impacted me and inspired me to become a duke fan. ive got ten kinds of he!! from my buddies whom we are all big college basketball watching goons, and they r huge uk fans. im proud of being from here in western ky and wouldnt ever change that if i could, but just like my dukies!!
Ahh youth. I was 9 when the game we shall not speak of was played. All I remember is that was the night my mom broke a t.v remote and my dad said a word I had never heard him say before, or since. If you like being a rebel I know where you can get an obama shirt..... ;) ;) :TrainWreck1: