turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Please indulge me...

Started by lightsoutcalls, March 23, 2012, 12:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

Guys, I have had orders for more calls this year than ever before.  I just wanted to take a moment to give God thanks for providing blessings through this "hobby" turned insanity.  ;)   
I appreciate all of the folks here that have placed orders, as well as other individuals and Midwest Turkey Call Supply.  I have made over 100 calls already this season for Midwest alone. 
I work a full time day job, as well as doing around 30 hours a week delivering pizza in the evenings, so turning out more calls than ever before sometimes gets overwhelming.  I'm looking at about 20 more this weekend besides just getting another order from Midwest... AAAGGGHHH!!!   :o

I look forward to taking at least one weekend off next month to actually get out and hunt.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

handcannon

Sounds like your blessed Wendell. Looks like there will be a lot of your calls in the woods this year.

stone road turkey calls

glad for your sucsess, hope you have many more years the same.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

TRKYHTR

Your awesome. Only thing I didn't like was the fact you only take 1 weekend to hunt. I don't like or need to make calls that bad. They can wait until I get done with my season.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Five O

I'll take blame for 1 of them  :thanks:

pappy

Wendell you know what the Word says....when He opens the windows of heaven hang on!!!!!!!!!!! pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

870BkWht

Im partially to blame for at least 1.  Im glad I got it too. 

Gagry

I got 2 this year, but let a friend have one of them, now in need to order another one sorry Wendell but you make a dang good call.

Killerusmc7

I am also to blame for taking up some of your time, but I have heard nothing but great things about them! However, I am not in much of a rush cause my second child, a little girl, was born the other day so it might be a few more weeks before I can get back in the woods. Thanks for making the calls and I can't wait to get mine!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

TarheelTurk

Wendell... It says alot that you took the time(and have many times before that i remember) to thank God for his blessings. I pray that the lord continues to bless you, your family,  along w/ your  "hobby" and i look forward to eventually being responsible for taking up some of your time too !! Thanks again also for  taking your time and helping me w/ several qeustions i've had over the past year of callmaking.. I cant thank you and the others that have helped enough. Jason
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

Roostem33

You are truly being blessed Wendell, God's will is for us to have Rich and Abundant life and I know your success will continue!!!!

God bless,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

mdtkyhntr

Wendell,
      You're a great call maker, and deserve this success. I can't account for any of the calls you've made this year, but the bird below and a number since aren't really happy that I own this one. It always has a place in my vest, and everytime I work a bird with it, my hunting buddies ask me where that real hen came from.

Hened up

Can't wait to get my mesquite alum. Burl call my whiteoak slate and canary wood stricker sound awesome... Thanks for such a fine product.