OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Our baby needs your prayers

Started by BowBendr, February 24, 2011, 12:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

All Honor and Glory are yours Heavenly Father!
Thank you for lying your hands on this, the smallest of your creations.
Thank you for lying your hands on this families baby, and keeping her safe.
:cross2: :cross2: :cross2:
Amen

BowBendr

Well, I thought i'd fill everybody back in on whats been going on with our baby.

All of the complications that we were experiencing left and never came back. Praise God. There were a few times over the past 5 or 6 weeks we thought she was gonna' come a little early, but we are going to the exact due date. We are going to cross the finish line........

Please remember us as we are scheduled to go to the hospital this coming Thursday morning July 14th at 6 a.m. for Aleesha to be delivered by c-section. April and I are pumped up and ready to see her arrival into this world. We have certainly needed and appreciated your prayers over the past months. This was not even supposed to be possible, but the Lord has provided and heard our prayers. None of this would be possible without Him and every praise and honor go directly to our Savior.

Thank you, it means so much.
-SCOTT

pappy

"Alicia Danielle" is definitely in the hands of God, His protection and His great and Tender Mercies are there, it is our faith, in our prayers, that keep us going. Especially during times like this. Prayers are sent up on your family's behalf. pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Duke0002

Thanks so much for the great update, Scott.  We're praying and giving thanks to the Lord.   :jesus-cross:

TnTurk

I've been wondering how your wife and the baby are doing. I am so glad that the time is nearing for your precious gift from God to be here. You have got to post up some pics as soon as she gets here so we can all lift up our hands and sing praises to God.  Thank you Lord for blessing this family with a beautiful, healthy baby girl.  Amen

God Bless,  Steve

BowBendr

She's here !!!!!!!!!

Aleesha Danyelle
8 lb. 10.9 oz.
20.25 in. long

07:56 a.m.  on 7/14/2011

I posted a thread w/ pics in the general forum

Thanks for your prayers, she is beautiful  :happy0064:

Roostem33

Quote from: BowBendr on July 15, 2011, 12:27:22 AM
She's here !!!!!!!!!

Aleesha Danyelle
8 lb. 10.9 oz.
20.25 in. long

07:56 a.m.  on 7/14/2011

I posted a thread w/ pics in the general forum

Praise God!!! Glad to hear all is great!!

Jody

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)