OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Our baby needs your prayers

Started by BowBendr, February 24, 2011, 12:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLE RASPY

BowBendr

April went back to the Dr. today for another blood test and the enzyme level came down some more. Not a major jump, but every point counts. Praise the lord !

She takes another Vitamin D treatment tomorrow and goes back for more test on friday. I must admit that her Dr.'s are giving her care that is way above and beyond. They have answered all of our questions fully, kept nothing from us and made decisions that have been beneficial to the health of the baby. God uses people that will allow him to, and Dr.'s are no different. Just because the deal strictly with the practice of medicine and adhere to scientific fact, it doesn't mean they can't be believers and be used by the lord to heal as we have asked him to heal. It doesn't matter how it comes, it matters where it comes from.

God has been so good to us and I believe with all my heart that he will keep us under his wing and provide shelter because we called upon him.

-Scott

shad309

Great news! I will continue to keep you & your family in my prayers & thoughts

turkey slayer

Great news!!! Hopefully it will continue to get better!

BOFF

Praise God!!

Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers!!

Scott, thanks for the continued updates and your example of faith in your walk with the Lord. May He continue to honor your requests.

God Bless,
David B.

gobbler336

sounds like the lord is answering prayers, we'll keep on praying for ya'll.

BowBendr

I just can't stop thanking the lord for what he is doing in our lives and how he is keeping his promises. He has been so good to us, and we are so thankful that he is in control of the situation.

April went for another blood test today and the enzyme level has come down another 52 points !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The doctor wants to see it come down at least 78 more points to feel like we're out of the woods, but God knows the ending to the story already. He knew our baby when she was conceived and he knows her destiny. He is always in control................

Thanks for your prayers men. We have collectively prayed as one, and God is surely providing an answer to our prayers.

Roostem33

This is such great news, Praise God!!!! I will continue to pray for all of you.

God bless,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Duke0002

We rejoice with you and give thanks to the Lord!   :jesus-cross:

BOFF

Quote from: moore on March 05, 2011, 07:32:18 AM
I'm so glad for you and your family bud.Thank you lord, the lord is great. :jesus-cross: :wav:

Amen!!

Thanks for the continued updates. Prayers continue with a praiseful heart and spirit.

God Bless,
David B.

keyser12ga

Praise Your Name Lord, and continue to hear our prayers and continue to work in a miraculous way.

TnTurk

Praise GOD in all His glory for what He has done thus far. May HE continue to bless your wife and baby girl and that all so that others may know that He is the great physician. I urge all OG members to stay in prayer for this family till danger is gone.  Good luck my brother and GOD BLESS,   Steve

BowBendr

Well, if you have read all my previous post, you know it's been getting better.
In my last post, I said we needed 78 points in enzyme reduction to come into a safe zone for the baby.........WE GOT 82 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lord certainly deserves all the praise that I can give him. We had a scare a little earlier today at the doctor, she said my wife had dialated about 1/2 centimeter, and that's not good. But he has handled that for us as well. All is OK.

They did some more checks of her, the baby and placenta. Baby is moving around good, very lively and her little heart rate is right on cue at about 157 b.p.m.

You know, God certainly showed us his power in all the bible stories we've ever read. We read of seas parting, the deaf hearing, the blind being restored their sight, the lame were made to walk. Sampson pulled down the walls of the temple, David slew Phillistines by the 1,000's and we've read of Gods children walking around the walls of Jericho until they collapsed.

As I prayed I told God, "you know God, I read of all your works and I believe what I read in your word. With what you have performed in the past, our situation is merely childs play to you. This condition is so small to you, correcting it should only take 1 bat of the eye. You said jesus came to die for us so that we might have eternal salvation and life. If I am truly a joint heir with Jesus, that means i'm entitled to every glorious thing that the kingdom holds and that includes healing. I expect a miracle today and will accept nothing less. Amen."

I do not see this as challenging God, but claiming what is mine according to the word. The word he sent us to live by and be encouraged by.

In all of this I have stood on the word, paticularly Psalms 121.
I especially love the 8th and final verse that plainly states.
"The lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore."

I am also always drawn to the 91st Psalm, a great source of strength.

Take time this day to personally thank God for what he has done for all of us. Thanks guys !!!

turkey slayer

wow man that is great!! God is good! I am sure he has a great plan for her in life!!!

BOFF

Praise God!!

Great news to read today Scott!!  :happy0064:

Prayers continue, and praises as well!!

God Bless,
David B.