OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Our baby needs your prayers

Started by BowBendr, February 24, 2011, 12:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shad309

BowBendr

I have to give everyone an update so that the lord can be praised and thanked. The prayers that have been prayed are being heard, just as he said they would when we gather in his name.

My wife went to the Dr.'s office today for another blood test. When they called with the results, the bad enzyme level had dropped 210 points on their scale of measurement.

We have a way to go to see the level come to an acceptable level, but it IS COMING DOWN !!!!
When my wife called to tell me, I could hear the joy in her voice, my wife sounded comforted, just as i've asked Jesus to keep her.

We ask you to continue your prayers, but please also praise God for his work and the results seen today.

I also ask you to pray for my strength. Satan tries to beat me up by reminding me of what I saw in Sept. of '07. He tries to mock me and make me doubt. I tell him I will not bend...I may be scared but I will not break.

Thanks guys, the OG family means so much to me.

-Scott

northms

Wonderful news.  Praying for yall here in MS.

God bless.

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

keyser12ga

Prayers sent for all of you.  You are much stronger than I would be in the same situation.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."   Joshua 1:9

chatterbox

Prayers sent from NH. May God continue to protect your unborn baby, and may she be born healthy. :cross2:

Executioner

Fantastic news! Praying for God's will to be done. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

latimer shedhead

PANYHunter

This is great news.  I will be praying for the three of you.  Stay strong and do not bend.   :jesus-cross:

mmims

My Brother In Christ! May God's hand heal your wife and protect this precious baby! My prayers will be with you. But God himself will be your strength!

Mike

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

BOFF

Father God we praise you and thank you for hearing and answering our prayers of petition and intervention for Scott, April and Alicia!! Thank you Lord for your healing hands!! Continue your works and provide strength to Scott for his faith to be strong. We rebuke the devil in Scott and his family's health, and cling to your promise of protection, peace, and guidance through your Holy Spirit for each of the Coffey family. Thank you again for being Lord of lords, Creator of all, and for your salvation though your precious son Jesus Christ. For it is in his name we ask and claim these things, Amen!!

Thanks for the update!!

God Bless,
David B.

pappy

Our Heavenly Father is always there, listening, waiting to hear the praises of His chosen, I am still praying, but I know in my heart, that He is looking down, smiling because of the faithful and fervent prayers sent His way, concerning this wonderful gift of life He has to offer you and your wife.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

turkey slayer

sugarray

Dear Heavenly Father, please continue to hold April in your hands.  Please continue to heal her and keep your precious gift in your hands as well.  I ask for peace and understanding upon Scott dear Lord.  Keep him close and bring comfort to him during these trying times.  Please hear our prayers oh Lord.  We humbly bow before you, seeking your guidance and praying for your healing power.  In Jesus' precious, holy name I do pray.  Amen

Scott,

I am a pediatrician and may be able to help get information if you need it.  Anything you need, please shoot me a PM.

Raymond