turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Our baby needs your prayers

Started by BowBendr, February 24, 2011, 12:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BowBendr

I would like to humbly ask for any and every one that will pray for our family to help us out.

As a few of you may know, my wife and I lost a son shortly after birth back in Sept. of 2007. We have been foster parents for the past few years and our lives have been touched greatly through this process. We never really thought about purposefully trying for another child, but we found out back in November that we were expecting another child. We have a 4 yr. old foster son that will be finished adopting in a few weeks.

All has been going well until we got a call from the doctors late Monday evening saying that my wife has a high level of a certain enzyme in the placenta around the baby.

There were several options, including an immediate abortion..we can ride it out, hoping the placenta doesn't fail, or start taking massive doses of vitamin D and try to make it to 26-30 weeks and deliver the baby pre-maturely....but if this level of enzyme doesn't come down dramatically in the next 2 weeks, we may have no option. We are at 21 weeks now.

I chose to believe what Gods word tells me. I am 42 years old and have heard the word all of my life. I know it's not all a lie. God does care for us and knows the affairs of our hearts. He told us he would never allow us to be taken down by more than we could handle...and we can't handle this. He promised us long life, full and satisfied and I believe him, my trust and faith are in him.

We are simply asking that good people stand with us in the prayer that our un-born daughter "Alicia Danielle" will be formed in the perfection in which she was created and that all medical problems in the placenta will correct immediately and that angels will be dispatched to hold a hedge of protection over that placenta and womb.

In Jesus' holy name Amen.

God Bless-
Scott and April Coffey

SC_WILDMAN

Prayers for your family sent. I will continue to keep your family in my prayers in the coming weeks.

vaturkey

YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS HERE IN VIRGINIA ! :jesus-cross:

Vaturkey

ctwny1

Prayers coming from my wife Carolyn and myself.

Roostem33

Scott, you and April stay strong and stay in the Word. May God Bless you both and my prayers are with you.

Have a Blessed day,
Jody

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

turkey slayer

Prayers sent from Louisiana, Stay strong! :jesus-cross:

BOFF

Heavenly Father, and Lord of lords,

I come to you with tears down my cheeks, and ask for you to be the Great Physician, and Creator. Hear our plea and claim of your precious word to be with April, Alicia Danielle, and Scott. I agree completely with Scott's prayers and petitions, and ask for your Holy hands to be laid upon Alicia. Let her be formed in your precious, perfect image, and may your work as the Great Creator be formed and presented to this world in a miraculous manner, not for our glory, but truly for yours. We give you praise and glory for what you have already done, and for what your are already planning, and are going to do. I thank you for my daughter Faith, and for your promise to my wife, and I, and ask the same for my brother and sister. Let your Holy Spirit lead, guide, and direct Scott and his wife April, the Dr's, and all the people who come into contact with them in this matter. May their faith be strong, and may it be a glorious testament to your works, and to your existence.

Again Father, we thank you, praise you, and look to you with pleading voices and hearts, in bringing baby Alicia Danielle into this world, unharmed and preciously made in your image. For it is in Jesus name we ask and claim these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.

jv

Respect the land as well as the game you hunt.

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

PANYHunter

Prayers from PA sent.  Stay strong and be positive.  :jesus-cross:

lightsoutcalls

God I pray right now for Scott and April.  We know that life is precious to You and that You created this miracle being formed.  Your word tells us that Your ways are higher than our ways and Your thoughts higher than our thoughts.  We can't understand "why", so we just pray that Your hand would be strong on your creation of this little life.  I pray that You would provide hope and strength in ways that You know will be effective in the lives of this mom and dad.  I pray your blessings on them and on their unborn child, that You would move in a way that would bring You honor and glory. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

vicksburg

:jesus-cross:  Prayers sent from Mississippi.   :jesus-cross:
]

Duke0002

Scott and April,  Our fervent prayers.  We're trusting that God's healing hand be upon your precious child.   :jesus-cross:

Executioner

Prayers on the way from MO. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.